Terms of Service
Last Updated on August 14, 2019. These Terms of Service (which, together with the Business Terms below, constitute the “Terms”) are effective immediately for users accessing or using the Service or registering Accounts.
The Terms govern your access to and use of our products and services, including those offered through our websites and mobile applications (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with: Cenplus Pty Ltd a company with its headquarters in Gold Coast, Australia. Do not access or use the Service if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- Parties. “You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses or in any way uses the Service. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to Cenplus.
- Content. “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service, such as ratings, reviews, photos, videos, compliments, invitations, check-ins, votes, and following activity, direct messages, and information that you contribute to your user profile or suggest for a business page. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service. “Cenplus Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Service. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than Cenplus or its users, which is made available in connection with the Service. “Service Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Service, including Your Content, User Content, Cenplus Content, and Third Party Content.
- Sites and Accounts. “Consumer Site” means Cenplus’s consumer website directed to users in Australia (www.cendirectory.com.au) and related domains and mobile applications. “Consumer Account” means the account you create to access or use the Consumer Site.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may modify the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Service is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Service. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email, by posting notice on the Service, and/or by other method prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that such changes were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Service after the effective date of changes to the Terms represents your acceptance of such changes.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with Cenplus, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favour of the English version.
- USING THE SERVICE
- Eligibility. To access or use the Service, you must have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Service if you are a competitor of Cenplus or if we have previously banned you from the Service or closed your Account.
- Permission to Use the Service. We grant you permission to use the Service subject to these Terms. Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, and incomplete, fails to provide adequate warning about potential risks or hazards, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Service Availability. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- Accounts. You must create an Account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account. We reserve the right to close your Account at any time for any or no reason.
We ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself when creating an Account in order to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Service. You may not impersonate someone else, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple Accounts, or transfer your Consumer Account to another person without Cenplus’s prior approval.
Communications from Cenplus and Others. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to receive communications from other users and Cenplus through the Service, or through any other means such as emails, push notifications, text messages (including SMS and MMS), and phone calls. These communications may promote Cenplus or businesses listed on Cendirectory. You agree to notify us immediately if the phone number(s) you have provided to us have been changed or disconnected. Please note that any communications, including phone calls, with Cenplus may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.